The investment real estate market is HOT! And the commissions are BIG! How would you like to make a consistent SIX (6) FIGURE plus income? Join us and sell apartments, that’s how! We are seeking sales talent to join our team. Ideal individuals will have 3+ years of prior real estate sales experience (commercial or residential), or shall possess a strong track record of B2B sales and seek to make more than their current position allows.
Our brokers enjoy above average commission splits compared to other National firms in the market. Additionally, they have the ability to work with a firm that has earned a fantastic reputation over the years. Our existing client base provides for consistent referrals and ample deal flow. Our new offices are modern and enjoy the benefits of cutting edge technology. Our culture is that of teamwork, trust and putting the client’s interests first.
We are seeking individuals with the following qualifications:
- Oregon and/or Washington Real Estate License (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Direct Sales Experience
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong Independent Work Ethic
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Financial Acumen
Our Internal Philosophy
Norris & Stevens strives to create and maintain a work environment that will satisfy both your personal goals and the objectives of our Company. In creating this work environment, we attempt to meet the following objectives:
- Maintain wage rates, which, together with our benefits package, are competitive with prevailing industry practice in the area.
- Treat all employees fairly and without discrimination, providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, or disability.
- Provide an excellent employee benefit plan.
- Assure each employee the right to discuss freely with management any matter concerning his/her or the Company’s welfare.
- Provide safe, healthy, and harmonious working conditions.
- Strive to make our Company a pleasurable place to work and an asset to the community.
Norris & Stevens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
*Please note that all job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a credit/criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position, please email us your cover letter and resume and reference the position in the subject line. Please contact us for questions.