March 28th, 2022
NORRIS & STEVENS, INC. BROKERS SALE OF FOUR-PROPERTY RETAIL PORTFOLIO
Raymond Duchek and Thomas McDowell of Norris & Stevens, Inc. recently completed the sale of a retail property portfolio for The Estate of Hong Sik Kim. The portfolio encompasses four separate properties located in Oregon and Washington, consisting of 14 retail spaces with a combined square footage of 27,283. The properties were sold over the course of five weeks for a combined sale price of $4,177,000.
4503 Ocean Beach Highway, Longview, WA
• Sale Price: $1,250,000
• Buyer: West Longview Investments, LLC
• Buyer Broker: Brad Whittaker of Realty One Group Pacifica
• Building Size: 8,000 SF
• Land Area: 2.27
• Number of Retail Spaces: 8
14110 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR
• Sale Price: $1,042,000
• Buyer: Western American Properties, LLC
• Buyer Broker: Kevin Murphy of Kidder Mathews
• Building Size: 8,771 SF
• Land Area: 0.87 AC
• Number of Retail Spaces: 2
3420 E. Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA
• Sale Price: $794,000
• Buyer: Knock Out Inc.
• Buyer Broker: Harris Niazi and Jaswinder Sidhu of Keller Williams Realty Portland Central
• Building Size: 5,712 SF
• Land Area: 0.55 AC
• Number of Retail Spaces: 1
12404 SW Broadway Street, Beaverton, OR
• Sale Price: $1,091,000
• Buyer: Oldtown Holdings LLC
• Buyer Broker: Raymond Duchek and Thomas McDowell of Norris & Stevens, Inc.
• Building Size: 4,800 SF
• Land Area: 0.11 AC
• Number of Retail Spaces: 3
Raymond Duchek and Thomas McDowell with Portland-based Norris & Stevens, Inc. represented the Seller in all four transactions.
Norris & Stevens, Inc. is one of the largest locally-owned, full-service commercial real estate brokerage firms in Oregon and SW Washington. A member of the TCN Worldwide network, the firm was founded in 1966 and currently employs around 75 professionals in investment sales, leasing and property management for office, industrial, retail, land, and multi-family properties. The firm’s property management portfolio exceeds 5.9 million square feet of commercial space and 9,100 apartment units