The following skills and experience are strongly preferred or required:
* Have at least 1 yr apartment maintenance experience or equivalent.
* Be willing and able to paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover or oversee vendors, if necessary.
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Change out lighting, plumbing, electrical outlets, and install appliances on turns.
* Have a strong work ethic and be able to work unsupervised to meet deadlines and goals when necessary.
* Handle any requests on an immediate on-call basis.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Previous property maintenance experience is a big plus, but related experience can be considered.
As this position involves a lot of interaction with residents, vendors, and staff, a positive and friendly attitude is strongly preferred.
Compensation includes an apartment plus salary. NOTE: We are a NON-SMOKING property.