The following skills are essential to succeed in the position:
– Experience in retail/sales.
– On-line marketing experience.
– Enjoy working with people.
– Work Saturday & Sunday.
– Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing.
– Have at least 1 yr apartment maintenance experience or equivalent.
– Be willing and able to oversee vendors and paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover, if necessary.
– Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
– Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
– Pool experience a plus
– Having experience in apartment management is REQUIRED.
– Education minimum of high school diploma/GED.
– Must have strong mathematical skills.
– Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
– Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
McNary Heights Apartments is looking for enthusiastic new assistant manager who has all the skills needed to take on this rewarding challenge.