To ensure you have the tools for success, our best property managers have most of the following:
– Sales and/or retail experience
– Enjoy working with people
– Basic knowledge of (and ability to learn) Fair Housing laws
– Home or apartment general maintenance experience… this is essential!
– Ability to push/pull 70 lbs.
– Enjoy maintaining curb appeal – picking up the grounds, watering flowers, etc.
– Some college education as well as high school diploma or equivalent
– Strong computer skills and experience using office equipment
– Great verbal and written communication skills
The property manager or team works Saturdays and Sundays, since these are busy days for the property. Instead, he/she/they choose two days off during the week for their “weekend”. We provide a 3-day Training course to connect you with our expert support team along with your Asset Manager and your Accountant, giving you all the resources needed to launch into this rewarding career.
– Glen Ridge Apartments – 39 units
– Hours: 35 hrs/wk – for one person or split between all adults in the manager’s unit
– Manager’s Apartment: 2 bd, 2 ba connected to rental office, has washer/dryer and patio
– Compensation: $1,000/month rent credit (full rent amount, un-taxed compensation) + $1300 salary
– Reimbursements for expenses: $80 utilities; $25 gas; $25 cell phone
To apply for this unique opportunity, please email your resume(s) and tell us why you are the best choice for the job through the link below.