We are looking for a manager with the following experience:
– Sales and/or retail experience
– Enjoy working with people
– Knowledge of and experience with Fair Housing laws
– Home or apartment general maintenance experience… this is essential!
– Ability to push/pull 70 lbs.
– Enjoy maintaining curb appeal – picking up the grounds, watering flowers, etc.
– Some college education as well as high school diploma or equivalent
– Strong computer skills and experience using office equipment
– Great communication skills – both verbal and written
– Detail oriented and well organized
The property manager works Saturdays and Sundays, since these are busy days for the property. Instead, they choose two days off during the week for their “weekend”. We provide a 3-day Training course to connect you with our expert support team and familiarize you with Norris & Stevens’ policies. You will work with one Asset Manager and Accountant and a full support team for laws, policies and procedures, giving you extensive resources for this rewarding challenge.
To apply for this great opportunity, please send your resume(s) and cover letter through the link below and tell us why you are the right person(s) for this position.