The following skills are essential to succeed in the position(s):
* Experience in retail/sales.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Must be available to work Saturday & Sunday.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing laws.
* Have at least 1 year apartment maintenance experience or equivalent.
* Experience with maintenance at community with a minimum of 50 apartments.
* Be willing and able to oversee vendors and paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover.
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Having at least 1 year of experience in apartment management is REQUIRED.
* Experience managing a minimum of 50 apartments is required.
* Education minimum of high school diploma/GED.
* Must have strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
* BILINGUAL IN SPANISH.
If this sounds like a position that would work well for you, please apply by sending cover letter and resume through the link below. Please, reference “McMinnville Apt. Community” in the subject line.
DO NOT CALL THE PROPERTY!