This two-person position includes the management AND maintenance of the Carlton Square apartments, a 60-unit property. The management team will work 60hours/week to take care of all aspects of well-maintained property. The position includes (but is not limited to) receiving and depositing rent, renting vacancies including posting ads, responding to maintenance requests, handling all minor maintenance, overseeing turnovers and any vendors, enforcing policies and being available to respond to any emergencies.
We offer a generous compensation package that includes a $1,375.00 full rent credit for a 2-bedroom 1-bath apartment, plus a monthly cash salary of $3,800.00. In addition, there are $150.00 in monthly reimbursements for expenses (utilities, gasoline, & cell phone). There are also bonuses available. Office is attached to the managers apartment.
You will work out of the rental office that is attached to your apartment with a separate entrance. The required duties include, but are not limited to, receiving and depositing rent, enforcing apartment and management policies, maintaining the grounds and pool, responding to maintenance requests, overseeing vendors and being available to respond to emergencies.
The following skills are essential to succeed in the position:
* Experience in retail/sales.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Must be available to work Saturday & Sunday.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing laws.
* Have at least 1 year apartment maintenance experience or equivalent.
* Be willing and able to oversee vendors and paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover.
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Having experience in apartment management is REQUIRED.
* Education minimum of high school diploma/GED.
* Must have strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
To apply for this great opportunity, please send your resume(s) and cover letter through the link below and tell us why you are the right person(s) for this position.
Norris & Stevens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
*Please note that Offer of employment is subject to pre-employment screening including credit (for rental history), nationwide criminal history and drug screening. Equal housing opportunity.
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position, please email us your cover letter and resume and reference the position in the subject line. Please contact us for questions.