Qualified candidates will have the following experience:
* Experience in retail/sales.
* On-line marketing experience.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Available to work (A MUST) Saturday and Sunday.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing.
* Have at least 1 yrs apartment maintenance experience or equivalent.
* Be able to make improvements at turnover and successfully oversee vendors
* Must be able to push/pull/lift 50 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* 1 year or more of previous property management experience.
* Education minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
* Strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Must be able to use the internet and various software including spreadsheets.
Compensation includes rent credit plus salary.
To apply for this position, please email us from the link below with a cover letter and a copy of your resume.