The following skills and experience are strongly preferred or required:
* Experience in retail/sales.
* On-line marketing experience.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Available to work Saturday and Sunday.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing.
* Have at least 1 yr apartment maintenance experience or equivalent.
* Be willing and able to paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover or oversee vendors, if necessary,
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Education minimum of high school diploma/GED.
* Must have strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Must be able to use internet and various software including spreadsheets.
Norris and Stevens is willing to train the right management and maintenance team or person. The perfect candidates will present an enthusiastic and professional demeanor. A generous compensation is offered in exchange for the 45/hrs a week and includes the rent credit of $1125 for a 2 bd 2 ba apartment plus a salary of $1415. In addition there are $100 in reimbursements for expenses for utilities, gasoline, and cell phone.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to through the link below and reference “Wildflower in Albany” in the subject line.