Great entry-level opportunity!
The Wheatland Village Apartments have 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes. The manager(s) will oversee the 34 apartments working sprinkled hours throughout the week that we anticipate to be about 25 hours total for the manager or 35 hours divided between a team of a manager and a maintenance tech.
We offer a generous compensation package that includes a full rent credit of $1525.00 for a spacious (1086 sq ft) 2bd 1.5 bath townhome, PLUS a monthly salary of $1000.00/month salary paid once a month (or $1235.00/month for a team). This position also comes with $125 in reimbursements for expenses (cell phone, gasoline & electricity). The apartment also has washers/dryers in the unit and includes a garage for the manager(s).
The required duties include receiving and depositing rent, enforcing apartment and management policies, maintaining the grounds, responding to maintenance requests, overseeing vendors and being available to respond to emergencies.
The following skills are essential to succeed in the position:
* Experience in retail/sales.
* On-line marketing experience.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Available to work Saturday & Sunday.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing.
* Have at least 1 yr apartment maintenance experience or equivalent.
* Be willing and able to oversee vendors and paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover, if necessary.
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Having experience in apartment management is preferred.
* Education minimum of high school diploma/GED.
* Must have strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Wheatland Village is looking for enthusiastic new manager(s) who have all the skills needed to take on this rewarding challenge of managing this beautiful property. If this sounds like a position that would work well for you, please apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the link below and reference “Wheatland Village” in the subject line.
Norris & Stevens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
*Please note that Offer of employment is subject to pre-employment screening including credit (for rental history), nationwide criminal history and drug screening. Federal guidelines prohibiting marijuana are enforced for employees and community. Equal housing opportunity.
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position, please email us your cover letter and resume and reference the position in the subject line. Please contact us for questions.