Tuscany Village Apartments has 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes located in Portland. We are looking for an enthusiastic new manager who will oversee this 30 unit apartment community. This (person or) team will share the responsibilities and split 25 hours per week between them.
We offer a generous compensation package that includes a $1,399.00 (full) rent credit for a 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment that includes a washer & dryer, plus monthly cash salary of $2,000.00. In addition, there are $50. in reimbursements for expenses (cell phone and gasoline). This position also has the potential to earn bonuses!
You will work in the rental office which is separate from the manager’s apartment. The required duties include, but are not limited to, receiving and depositing rent, enforcing apartment and management policies, maintaining the grounds, responding to maintenance requests, performing general maintenance, maintaining the swimming pool, overseeing vendors and being available to respond to emergencies.
The following skills are essential to succeed in the position(s):
* Experience in retail/sales.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Must be available to work Saturday and Sunday.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing laws.
* Have at least 1 year apartment maintenance experience or equivalent.
* Be willing and able to oversee vendors and paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover.
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Maintaining the swimming pool
* Having at least 1 year of experience in apartment management is REQUIRED.
* Education minimum of high school diploma/GED.
* Must have strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
If this sounds like a position that would work well for you, please apply by sending cover letter and resume through the link below. Please, reference “Portland 30 Unit Apt. Community” in the subject line. DO NOT CALL THE PROPERTY!
Norris & Stevens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
*Please note that Offer of employment is subject to pre-employment screening including credit (for rental history), nationwide criminal history and drug screening. Equal housing opportunity.
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position, please email us your cover letter and resume and reference the position in the subject line. Please contact us for questions.