To ensure you have the tools for success, our best property managers have most of the following:
– Sales and/or retail experience
– Enjoy working with people
– Basic knowledge of (and ability to learn) Fair Housing laws.
– Home or apartment general MAINTENANCE experience is REQUIRED.
– Ability to push/pull 70 lbs.
– Enjoy maintaining curb appeal – picking up the grounds, watering flowers, etc.
– Some college education as well as high school diploma or equivalent
– Strong computer skills and experience using office equipment
– Great verbal and written communication skills
The property management person(s) will work Saturdays and Sundays, since these are busy days for the property. Instead, he/she/they choose two days off during the week for their “weekend”. We provide a 2-day Training course to connect you with our expert support team along with your Asset Manager and your Accountant, giving you all the resources needed to launch into this rewarding career.
To apply for this great opportunity, please email us from the link below with a copy of your resume(s) and cover letter. DO NOT CALL THE PROPERTY!!!!!