Property Management… the most flexible job you’ll ever have!! Live where you work!!!
Pine Crest Apartments in McMinnville is looking for a Property Manager/Maintenance person (or team) to oversee the community for a total of 40 hours/week each. In exchange the position offers a spacious 2bedroom, 1 bath apartment home. The home is valued at $1350/month (NO MORE PAYING RENT!), along with a monthly cash salary of $1400, plus $100 in reimbursements for cell phone and gasoline.
This person or team will oversee only 31 units, setting their own schedule (working weekends is a must). The duties include, but are not limited to, receiving and depositing rent, responding to maintenance requests, enforcing management policies, maintaining the grounds twice daily and being available to respond to emergencies. Did we mention you set your own office hours?! This job is best performed with sprinkled hours through-out the week, although we encourage and honor two days off of your choice during the week. The work is approximately 40% office and 60% maintenance.
The following skills are important for success:
* Previous marketing experience
* Retail or sales experience
* Knowledge and ability to market available apartments online
* Knowledge of Fair Housing laws
* Experience with minor home/apartment maintenance
* Willingness to paint and clean apartments, if needed (or if desired for extra income)
* Require and maintain high standards with vendors
* Be able to push/pull up to 70 lbs
* Enjoy maintaining grounds and surrounding areas
* Have strong mathematical skills
* Have strong communication skills, verbal and written
* Be exceptionally organized and proficient in office equipment
* Use computers and other office equipment and be very familiar with working online
You will work out of the properties rental office.
This property is professionally managed by Norris & Stevens. The new managers will benefit from working with the corporate management team to learn the position and attend available training classes. Our support team is outstanding!
To apply, email resume(s) through the link below and reference “Pine Crest Apts.” in the subject line.
Norris & Stevens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
*Please note that Offer of employment is subject to pre-employment screening including credit (for rental history), nationwide criminal history and drug screening. Equal housing opportunity.
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position, please email us your cover letter and resume and reference the position in the subject line. Please contact us for questions.