To ensure you have the tools for success, our best property managers have most of the following:
– Sales and/or retail experience
– Enjoy working with people
– Basic knowledge of (and ability to learn) Fair Housing laws
– Ability to push/pull 70 lbs.
– Enjoy maintaining curb appeal – picking up the grounds, watering flowers, etc.
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Strong computer skills and experience using office equipment
– Great verbal and written communication skills
The property manager works Saturdays and Sundays, since these are busy days for the property. Instead, he/she/they choose two days off during the week for their “weekend”. We provide a 3-day Training course to connect you with our expert support team along with your Asset Manager and your Accountant, giving you all the resources needed to launch into this rewarding career.
If this sounds like the position you’re looking for, please apply by sending cover letter and resume to the link below, referencing “Hite Landing” in the subject line.