The following skills are essential to succeed in the position:
* Experience in retail/sales, helpful.
* Online marketing experience helpful.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Available to work weekends & holidays.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing.
* Multi-family or home maintenance experience helpful.
* Be willing and able to oversee vendors and paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover, if necessary.
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Experience in apartment management is desired.
* Education minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must have strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Heather Apartments is looking for enthusiastic new manager who has all the skills needed to take on this rewarding challenge of managing this beautiful property.
If this sounds like a position that would work well for you, please email us from the link below with a copy of your resume and reference “Heather Apts” in the subject line.