To ensure you have the tools for success, our best property managers have most of the following:
– Sales and/or retail experience
– Enjoy working with people
– Basic knowledge of (and ability to learn) Fair Housing laws
– Home or apartment MAINTENANCE experience… THIS IS A MUST!!!
– Ability to push/pull 70 lbs.
– Enjoy maintaining curb appeal – picking up the grounds, watering flowers, etc.
– Some college education as well as high school diploma or equivalent
– Strong computer skills and experience using office equipment
– Great verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to climb small step ladder to change light bulbs, etc.
The property TEAM works Saturdays and Sundays, since these are busy days for the property. Instead, he/she/they choose two days off during the week for their “weekend”. We provide a 3-day Training course to connect you with our expert support team along with your Asset Manager and your Accountant, giving you all the resources needed to launch into this rewarding career.
To apply for this unique opportunity, please email us through the link below, attaching your resume(s) and cover letter, and tell us why you are the best choice for the job. Please, reference “Grand Oak” in the subject line. DO NOT CALL THE PROPERTY.