Geary Street Apartments in Albany is looking for a managerial person or a team who will oversee the 24 apartments for a total of 25 hours per week.
We offer a generous compensation package that includes a full rent credit of $1,250.00 for a 2-bedroom 1-bath apartment, along with $950.00 monthly salary. In addition, there is $100.00 in reimbursements for utilities, gas, and cell phone. This position also has opportunities for re-rent and rent increase bonuses. This is a part-time position and not eligible for health benefits.
The required duties include receiving and depositing rent, enforcing apartment and management policies, maintaining the grounds, responding to maintenance requests, overseeing vendors and being available to respond to emergencies.
The following skills are essential to succeed in the position:
* Experience in retail/sales, helpful.
* Online marketing experience helpful.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Available to work weekends & holidays.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing.
* Multi-family or home maintenance experience.
* Be willing and able to oversee vendors and paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover, if necessary.
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Experience in apartment management is desired.
* Education minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must have strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Geary Street Apartments is looking for an enthusiastic new manager or team who have all the skills needed to take on this rewarding challenge of managing this beautiful property. If this sounds like a position that would work well for you, please apply by sending cover letter and resume through the link below and reference “Geary Street” in the subject line.
Norris & Stevens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
*Please note that Offer of employment is subject to pre-employment screening including credit (for rental history), nationwide criminal history and drug screening. Equal housing opportunity.
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position, please email us your cover letter and resume and reference the position in the subject line. Please contact us for questions.