The following skills are essential to succeed in the position:
* Experience in retail/sales, helpful.
* Online marketing experience helpful.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Available to work weekends & holidays.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing.
* Multi-family or home maintenance experience.
* Be willing and able to oversee vendors and paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover, if necessary.
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Experience in apartment management is desired.
* Education minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must have strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Geary Street Apartments is looking for an enthusiastic new manager or team who have all the skills needed to take on this rewarding challenge of managing this beautiful property. If this sounds like a position that would work well for you, please apply by sending cover letter and resume through the link below and reference “Geary Street” in the subject line.