The following skills are essential to succeed in the position:
* Experience in retail/sales.
* On-line marketing experience.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Work Saturday & Sunday.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing.
* Have at least 1 yr apartment maintenance experience or equivalent.
* Be willing and able to oversee vendors and paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover, if necessary.
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Having experience in apartment management is REQUIRED.
* Education minimum of high school diploma/GED.
* Must have strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Forest Heights is looking for enthusiastic new managers who have all the skills needed to take on this rewarding challenge. If this sounds like a position that would work well for you, please apply by sending cover letter and resume to the link below and reference “Forest Heights” in the subject line.