The following skills are essential to succeed in the position:
* Experience in retail/sales.
* On-line marketing experience.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Available to work Saturday & Sunday.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing.
* Have at least 1 yr apartment maintenance experience is DESIRED.
* Be willing and able to paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover or oversee vendors, if necessary.
* Property has a swimming pool
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Having experience in apartment management is REQUIRED.
* Education minimum of high school diploma/GED.
* Must have strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
If this sounds like a position that would work well for you, please apply by sending cover letter and resume through the link below. Please reference “Courtyard at Cedar Mill” in the subject line. DO NOT CALL THE PROPERTY!