The Colonial Manor Apartments have 2 bd apartments and townhomes conveniently located close to downtown Hillsboro, Orenco Station, Washington County Fairgrounds, and Hillsboro Airport. The property is looking for a manager (or team!) who will oversee the 24 apartments working flexible hours throughout the week that we anticipate to be about 30 hours total for the manager or divided between a team of two managers.
We offer a generous compensation package that includes $1,650.00 rent credit for a 3-bedroom house with garage in front of the apartment community, which also doubles as the rental office, plus $1,150.00 salary paid once a month and an additional $150 in reimbursements for expenses. Opportunities for re-rent and rent increase bonuses too! Eligible for health benefits if working 30 hours/week or more.
The required duties include receiving and depositing rent, enforcing apartment and management policies, maintaining the grounds, responding to maintenance requests, overseeing vendors and being available to respond to emergencies.
The following skills are essential to succeed in the position:
* Experience in retail/sales.
* On-line marketing experience.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Available to work Saturday & Sunday.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Fair Housing.
* Have at least 1 yr apartment maintenance experience or equivalent.
* Be willing and able to oversee vendors and paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover, if necessary.
* Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
* Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
* Having experience in apartment management is preferred.
* Education minimum of high school diploma/GED.
* Must have strong mathematical skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Colonial Manor is looking for enthusiastic new managers who have all the skills needed to take on this rewarding challenge of managing this beautiful property. If this sounds like a position that would work well for you, please apply by sending cover letter/resume through the link below and reference “Colonial Manor in Hillsboro” in the subject line. DO NOT CALL THE PROPERTY!
Norris & Stevens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
*Please note that Offer of employment is subject to pre-employment screening including credit (for rental history), nationwide criminal history and drug screening. Equal housing opportunity.
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position, please email us your cover letter and resume and reference the position in the subject line. Please contact us for questions.