Great opportunity for person or team interested in the field of Property Management and wants to lease up a brand new 36 unit community!
This position includes the management AND maintenance of this “small,” brand new apartment community. Colima Apartments a 36 unit property in Molalla, Oregon. The manager person or team will work 40 hours/week to take care of all aspects of this stunning new property.
The job includes (but is not limited to) new property lease up duties: marketing property, taking applications and renting apartments. General duties: receiving and depositing rent, renting vacancies including posting ads, responding to maintenance requests, handling all minor maintenance, overseeing turnovers and any vendors, enforcing policies and being available to respond to any emergencies.
– Colima Apartments – 36 units brand new lease-up property
– Hours: 40 hrs/wk – for one person or split between all adults in the manager’s unit
– Manager’s Apartment: a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment. Separate rental office to work from
– Compensation: $1250 to $1650/month rent credit (full rent amount, un-taxed compensation)
Plus $2350 monthly cash salary w/ 2bdrm apt or $2750. cash salary w/ 1bdrm apt
– Reimbursements for expenses: $25 gas; $25 cell phone/per person.
– LEASE-UP BONUSES!!! $35 per apartment rental, $1000 bonus at 90% occupancy and $1500 bonus at 95% occupancy.