We are looking for teams with all of the following experience:
– Previous property management experience – specify number of units!
– Sales and/or retail experience
– Enjoy working with people
– Knowledge of and experience with Fair Housing laws
– Home or apartment general maintenance experience… this is essential!
– Ability to push/pull 70 lbs.
– Enjoy maintaining curb appeal – picking up the grounds, watering flowers, etc.
– Some college education as well as high school diploma or equivalent
– Strong computer skills and experience using office equipment
– Great communication skills – both verbal and written
The property management team works Saturdays and Sundays, since these are busy days for the property. Instead, they choose two days off during the week for their “weekend”. We provide a 2-day Training course to connect you with our expert support team and familiarize you with Norris & Stevens’ policies. You will work with one Asset Manager and Accountant and a full support team for laws, policies and procedures, giving you extensive resources for this rewarding challenge.
To apply for this unique opportunity, please email us through the link below, attaching your resume(s) and cover letter, and tell us why you are the best choice for the job.