We are a leading Portland based Real Estate Investment services firm seeking MOTIVATED individuals to join
our TEAM! Potential signing bonus for the candidate that has the following experience:
– Must be highly organized, while overseeing all operations including maintenance, capital improvements, lease administration, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, vacancy anticipation, marketing, lease renewals and service contracts.
– Essential to possess excellent written and verbal communication to our residents and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability.
– Ability to manage a high-performing, cohesive team, including leasing, customer service, maintenance and management personnel, in order to minimize turnover.
– Have a thorough understanding and analysis of competition and development of creative marketing programs.
– Supervise day-to-day operations of entire on-site team, ensuring policies are being followed.
– Monitor expenditures, net operating income, depreciation and debt service.
– Maintain a positive living environment for community residents through prompt conflict resolution and consistent follow-up.
– Manage and maintain all aspects of overall community budget and finances, including annual property budgeting process.
– Perform quarterly market analysis and submit findings to Executive Vice President, which requires shopping competition, economic trends, and employment statistics.
– Maintain positive relations with all community vendors.