Great opportunity for person or team interested in the field of Property Management!
This position includes the management AND maintenance of three small properties. The manager person or team will work 70 hours/week to take care of all aspects of well-maintained property. The job includes (but is not limited to) receiving and depositing rent, renting vacancies including posting ads, responding to maintenance requests, handling all minor maintenance, overseeing turnovers and any vendors, enforcing policies and being available to respond to any emergencies.
The property manager or team works Saturdays and Sundays, since these are busy days for the property. Instead, he/she/they choose two days off during the week for their “weekend”. We provide a 3-day Training course to connect you with our expert support team along with your Asset Manager and your Accountant, giving you all the resources needed to launch into this rewarding career.
– Mountain View Terrace/The Firs/Sunlight Apts – total of 66 units.
– Hours: 70 hrs/wk – split between all adults in the manager’s unit.
– Manager’s Apartment: 2 bd, 1 ba apartment @ Mountain View Terrace
– Compensation: $1200/month rent credit total (full rent amount, un-taxed compensation) + $3350 salary total split between the team.
– Reimbursements for expenses: $75 utilities; $75 cell phone; $30 gas.