The following skills and experience are strongly preferred or required:
– Have at least 1 yr apartment maintenance experience or equivalent.
– Be willing and able to paint/clean/repair apartments at turnover or oversee vendors, if necessary.
– Must be able to push/pull 70 lbs.
– Change out lighting, plumbing, electrical outlets, and install appliances on turns.
– Have a strong work ethic and be able to work unsupervised to meet deadlines and goals when necessary.
– Handle any requests on an immediate on-call basis.
– Maintain exceptional curb appeal by picking up the grounds twice daily.
– Previous experience painting apartments a plus.
As this position involves a lot of interaction with residents, vendors, and staff a positive and friendly attitude is strongly preferred.
If this sounds like a position that would work well for you, please apply by emailing your cover letter and resume through the link below.